How often to we wander around places we are so familiar with that we forget how interesting or beautiful they are. The October challenge is to go out and visit somewhere you often go to or pass-by on your travels and look at it from a different angle; look up, look down, turn around see what’s behind, look round the corner, visit at night, visit at daybreak…you get the idea!
So, here’s how See It, Blog It works:
1. At the start of the month I will set a very loose theme involving getting out and about, seeing something new and recording it on your blog. You are free to interpret the theme however you like but it must involve visiting somewhere or something.
2. Grab your camera and notebook, get out there and see it!
3. Blog about it however you like by the stipulated challenge deadline date, including a link back to the original challenge post (that’s this one for October).
4. Let me know your ‘See It, Blog It’ post is up by replying to my original monthly challenge blog post, ping me on twitter using the hashtag #seeitblogit (I will also retweet your #seeitblogit tweet), or send an email to rachelatkinson (at) yahoo (dot) com.
5. Following the deadline I will collate all the entries, including an image and link back to your blog, so you can see and read about what everyone else has been up to.
There’s no compulsory sign up, you can dip in and out month-by-month as you please…this isn’t intended to be a stressful exercise! I am keen to make it accessible to everyone and hope that it will inspire seasoned, new and occasional bloggers (myself included) to get out and See It, Blog It. You can see the September round-up here.
The deadline for this months challenge is Monday 28th October, so without further ado, off you go and See It, Blog It!
Can’t wait to see what you get up to!